X

Me: "Chi, Chino! Don't make your penis so hard!" Chino "It's too noisy. ......
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0001風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2024/03/10(日) 19:22:09.44ID:BzWWs1cF0
Me "Ah, ah! Doped cumshot!

Chino "Yes, today's sperming is over. Thank you for your hard work."

Me "Ugh ...... Oh, thank you very much ......"

A few weeks ago, I got my dream job at Rabbit House, but there was concern that 'if you let young men loose in an all-female town, they will all get raped.'
' and as a result, Chino-chan started to regularly shimmy the sperm out of Wai's cock. However, Chino-chan seemed to
She was always so sarcastic, always jerking her cock off, and her cock was always itchy.

Me "Tohoho......Chino-chan is cute, but her cock is itty bitty. ......Ahhh, can't you somehow make Chino-chan's semen puree something gentle and pleasant? I wonder if I can get her to make my semen puh-puh gently and pleasantly.

It's late at night and the light is leaking from Chino-chan's room.
0002風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2024/03/10(日) 19:23:29.57ID:BzWWs1cF0
Chino "good boy...... good boy.....
Me (Chi, Chino-chan is practicing cock sucking against a penis dildo in her room!)

Chino "Phew ...... I guess this is how it is ....... I have to work harder to make you feel better ......"

Me "Chino-chan!" BATTANK!

Chino "Hyah!

Me"Chi, Chino-chan! I'm sorry! Chino-chan was practicing cock-sucking for Wai every day, but Wai didn't even know that ......!
  Huff! Huff! Chino-chan's thighs smell so good after taking a bath!

Chino "Please don't smell me in the middle of the street!"

Me "I'm sorry Chino-chan ......!"

The most important thing to remember is that you can't just go to the store and buy a new pair of shoes. That's what I do for a living,....... Besides, I'm not very good at it, and it doesn't make me feel very good.

Me: "Oh, that's not true! That feeling of Chino-chan is enough to make Yi's penis feel good enough! Oh, that's right! Chino-chan, give me your hand!

Chino "like this?"

Y "Yes! Then I'm going to masturbate now! I'm going to masturbate into your soft hands, Chino-chan! Make sure you catch it!

Chino "What, what?

Me "Ooooh! Chino! I'm going to pop it in your soft hand! Dopdopdopdopdopdop!

Chino "Hyah! Bishhhh!
0003風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2024/03/10(日) 19:23:46.34ID:uWmTlOT30
全文翻訳できた🥺👍
0004風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2024/03/10(日) 19:25:05.49ID:BzWWs1cF0
>>2>>4は入れ替えて

Me "Ah, ah! Doped cumshot!

Chino "Yes, today's sperming is over. Thank you for your hard work."

Me"Ugh ...... Oh, thank you very much ......"

A few weeks ago, I got my dream job at Rabbit House, but there was concern that 'if you let young men loose in an all-female town, they will all get raped.'
' and as a result, Chino-chan started to regularly shimmy the sperm out of Wai's cock. However, Chino-chan seemed to
She was always so sarcastic, always jerking her cock off, and her cock was always itchy.

Me "Tohoho......Chino-chan is cute, but her cock is itty bitty. ......Ahhh, can't you somehow make Chino-chan's semen puree something gentle and pleasant? I wonder if I can get her to make my semen puh-puh gently and pleasantly.

It's late at night and the light is leaking from Chino-chan's room.
0005風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2024/03/10(日) 19:25:35.39ID:th8ZeErJ0
Chino Moreno
0007風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2024/03/10(日) 19:29:02.45ID:oc3tfapE0
My heart is hopping
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況