ついに運が向いてきたな…
0003風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2023/08/19(土) 09:04:46.94ID:JXcKYrxz0
FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
Minister of Social Development
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA

Greetings My Dear!!!

First, let me start by introducing myself My name is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and former Deputy Minister for Safety and Security of the Republic of South Africa under the auspices of the former President of South Africa, Mr. Jacob Zuma, and was formerly elected as Minister of Women in the Presidency 03 June 2014. And prior to that I was the Minister of Mineral Resources from 2009 to 2014.

Under the auspices of the new President of South Africa, Mr. Cyril Ramaphosa am now presently the Minister of Social Development from 2018-02-27. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile at this government of South Africa gazette (website by clicking (https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/susan-shabangu-ms ) to read about me.

THE PROPOSAL is this, after my swearing in ceremony making me the former Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago for his mining business. After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5Million with a security and finance institution in South Africa here, of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of ownership/beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice. This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract, I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990s after the presidency of our former and late head of state, Mr. Nelson Mandela.

If they discover this money in his security company account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in government. I want your assistance either by coming down to South Africa in person or providing your complete bank details information, so that these funds could be wired directly into your overseas account without any hitch. I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may incur in this transaction. And another 5% will go to Charity works and for the less-privileged in your area of your country. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund after it has been transferred to your care and account. If you agree to my terms, please kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email as a response indicating your interest in this

Also, I can give you my banker phone number so that you can contact him and discuss with him directly as he already promised to use his position to move this fund out of South Africa, it’s okay and fine by me. Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.
0004風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2023/08/19(土) 09:10:01.18ID:JXcKYrxz0
夫人から スーザン・シャバング
社会開発大臣
南アフリカ共和国

ごきげんよう、親愛なる君!

まず、自己紹介から始めたいと思います。 私の名前はスーザン・シャバング夫人です。私は視覚障害のある未亡人で、3 人の子供の母親であり、元南アフリカ共和国安全保障副大臣です。 アフリカ担当のジェイコブ・ズマ氏は、2014 年 6 月 3 日に大統領府で女性大臣に選出されました。その前、私は 2009 年から 2014 年まで鉱物資源大臣を務めていました。

南アフリカの新大統領の後援の下、シリル・ラマポーザ氏は現在、2018年2月27日から社会開発大臣を務めています。 子供たちと十分に検討した結果、総額 3,050 万米ドル (3,000 万米ドルのみ) の受益者として支援していただけるよう、あなたに連絡することにしました。 私のプロフィールは、この南アフリカ政府官報 (ウェブサイト (https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/susan-shabangu-ms ) をクリックすると表示されます) でご覧いただけます。

その提案はこれです、私が元安全保障大臣に就任する宣誓式の後、私の夫のヌデベレ・シャバング氏は鉱山事業のためトリニダード・トバゴへの公式旅行中に亡くなりました。 彼の死後、私は彼がここ南アフリカの証券・金融機関に総額3,050万米ドル相当の資金をドル口座に持っていたことを発見しました。あなたの完全な同意が得られ次第、その情報を公開する予定です。 所有者/受取人の変更と、その後の資金の快適で便利な選択した口座への送金をサポートします。 この資金は、彼が南アフリカ政府と結んだ過剰請求契約の結果として発生しました。 私は彼がこの契約を結ぶのを手伝いましたが、彼がそれを過剰に請求していたとは知りませんでした。 南アフリカ政府が、前国家元首で故ネルソン・マンデラ氏の大統領就任後、1990年代以降に締結された契約について調査を開始するのではないかと心配しています。

もし彼らが彼の証券会社の口座にこのお金を発見した場合、彼らはそれを没収し、ここ南アフリカで彼の資産を差し押さえることになるでしょう。そしてこれは政府における私の政治的キャリアに間違いなく影響を与えるでしょう。 これらの資金が問題なくあなたの海外口座に直接送金できるよう、直接南アフリカに来るか、完全な銀行詳細情報を提供していただき、ご協力をお願いいたします。 私は、6,100.000.00米ドル(610万米ドルのみ)に相当する元金の20%を提供し、5%はこの取引で私たち双方が負担する可能性のある費用に当てられます。 さらに 5% は慈善活動やあなたの国の地域の恵まれない人々のために寄付されます。 ただし、あなたは私の資金があなたの管理と口座に送金された後は駆け落ちしないことを私に保証し、私と同意する準備ができていなければなりません。 私の条件に同意していただける場合は、至急、この件に興味があることを示す返信メールを私に送ってください。

また、彼は自分の立場を利用してこの資金を南アフリカから移すことをすでに約束しているので、あなたが彼に連絡して直接話し合うことができるように、私の銀行家の電話番号も教えます。私としては大丈夫です。 この取引に関して絶対的な機密保持の必要性を思い出させる必要はありません。
0005風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2023/08/19(土) 09:11:03.16ID:L9spDHWK0
>>4
はよ返信しろ
0006風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2023/08/19(土) 09:15:58.04ID:UqxKMZAi0
M資金か
0008風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2023/08/19(土) 09:23:08.83ID:zvbtTvtud