X

☆要注意人物☆ SV高橋炎理香 ガイジBBA
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0001風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2022/05/29(日) 01:45:55.86ID:PZrW1eSE0
現在南砂データ入力SV エリカ様こと高橋炎理香
特徴 60歳近いBBA 身長150cm位ピアスして仕事w できますアピールうざい かまってちゃん 性格悪く陰湿 バカのくせにやりたがる ショートカットで見た目男 子泣きジジイみたいな顔 染めてはいるが白髪だらけ ひげが生えている

高橋炎理香は性格がものすごく悪くひねくれてて陰湿
ものすごくわがままで自分が気にいらないと無視

伝達事項があるのにわざと相手に伝えずに進め何で知らないのと怒るBBA
人に資料作らせておいて担当を勝手に変えてその資料の事も相手に伝えないBBA

ものすごく子供じみているからガキだなwと言ったらキレて机に物をたたきつけて部屋の外に出ていった 60近いBBAだよ お前は一体いくつなんだw
これこそまさにガキだろwww

もう一度言おう
この高橋炎理香は子供じみた陰湿な嫌がらせしておいて自分がガキだと言われたらキレて机をたたきつけて部屋の外に出ていった
年齢60近いんじゃなかった 小学生なのかなwww

あえてもう一度言おう
くそBBA高橋炎理香は小学生並みの嫌がらせを人にしておいて自分がガキだと言われたらキレて机に物をたたきつけて部屋の外に出ていった
見た目も中身も子供だなwww

他のスレにあるようなまさかと思う連中が実際にいるとは驚きだ あの話は本当だった

参考までに
https://medaka.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/part/1574394032/l50
コールセンターでSVやってる馬鹿【7糞目】
他のSVも60近いBBAでこんな底辺職しかないけど時給がいいからやってきた負け組共
他に行くところもない 仕事もない 金もない 価値もない 生きてる意味もない人達 底辺のるつぼ 哀れな人たちだ
やっぱりコルセンやデータ入力は底辺負け組
0002風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2022/05/29(日) 01:46:10.53ID:FWV8ck+Rd
Currently Minamisuna data input SV Erika Sawajiri Takahashi Flame Rika
Features BBA nearly 60 years old You can pierce and work w with a height of about 150 cm. She has a beard

Rika Takahashi has a very bad personality and is twisted and insidious.
She's so selfish and ignores her if she doesn't like it

BBA who gets angry because he doesn't know why he goes ahead without telling the other party even though there is a matter to be communicated
BBA that lets people make materials and changes the person in charge without telling the other person about the materials

I'm a kid because I'm so childish. When I said w, I slammed something on the desk and went out of the room. She's close to 60 BBA. How many of you are?
This is exactly a kid www

Let's say it again
This Rika Takahashi was childish and she harassed her insidiously, and when she was told she was a kid, she slammed her desk and went out of the room.
I wonder if she is an elementary school student who wasn't close to 60 years old.

Let's say it again
Damn BBA Takahashi Rika harassed her like an elementary school student, and when she was told she was a kid, she slammed something on her desk and went out of the room.
The appearance and contents are children www

I'm surprised that there are actually people who think she's in other threads, she was true

For your reference
https://medaka.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/part/1574394032/l50
Idiot doing SV at the call center [7th poop]
Other SVs also have a BBA of nearly 60 and there is only such a bottom job, but the losers who came because the hourly wage is good
Nowhere else to go, no work, no money, no value, people who have no meaning to live, crucibles at the bottom, poor people
After all Corsen and data input are bottom losers
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況