山口県阿武町から4630万円を誤送金されたことを巡り、年俸4億3千万円を自称する巨人小笠原容疑者が逮捕された。

巨人小笠原容疑者は事件に対して
 「たかが四千万だろ、俺の年俸の十分の一以下だ。いつでも送りつけてやるよ」
 と供述する一方で実際の返金額は334円であったことから、全額を返金する気は毛頭なかったようだ。
 これには二岡氏も「誠意は言葉ではなく金額」と非難する。
 二岡氏の非難に応えた巨人小笠原は彼の口座に9800円を振り込むことで、誠意とは何たるかを伝えた。
 これにより過去のスキャンダルを蒸し返された二岡は、再びラブホテルに逃げ込んだ。
 一連の流れをその辺の空き家から眺めていた巨人丸は、「この程度の金額で喚いちゃって、みんなみみっちいなぁ。リトルボーイよりもちっちゃいよ」とコメント。
 自分よりも稼いでいる後輩のマウンティングに激怒したカッスは、自身の股間についているリトルボーイを発射。致死量の放射能を浴びせて巨人丸を殺害するも、自らの金玉をみて被曝したことに気づいたためついでに死亡した。
 相次ぐ主力の離脱に対して大正義巨人軍原監督は、「僕もラブホテルに逃げ込みたいよ」と嘆いた。
 なお、被曝体験ツアーには間に合う模様。
0002風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2022/05/20(金) 01:06:14.77ID:rMe1HO40d
The giant Ogasawara, who claims to have an annual salary of 430 million yen, was arrested over the mistaken remittance of 46.3 million yen from Abu Town, Yamaguchi Prefecture.

Giant Ogasawara suspected against the incident
"It's only 40 million, less than one tenth of my annual salary. I'll send it anytime."
While stating, the actual refund amount was 334 yen, so it seems that he was not willing to refund the full amount.
Mr. Nioka also accuses this of "sincerity is not words but money".
Giant Ogasawara, who responded to Mr. Nioka's criticism, transferred 9800 yen to his account and told him what his sincerity was.
Nioka, who was rehabilitated by his past scandal, escaped to the love hotel again.
Giants Maru, who was watching the series of flows from a vacant house in that area, commented, "I'm screaming for this amount of money, everyone is tiny. It's smaller than Little Boy."
Furious at the mounting of his junior who earns more than himself, Cass fires a little boy in his crotch. He killed the Giants Maru with a lethal dose of radiation, but died after seeing his own gold ball and noticing that he had been exposed.
In response to the successive withdrawal of the main force, Director Taisho Giants Army Hara lamented, "I also want to escape to a love hotel."
In addition, it seems that he will be in time for his exposure experience tour.
0003風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2022/05/20(金) 01:06:48.40ID:qcMKN0oHM
titan ogasawara died because of mistaken money sending
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況