X

【朗報】ワイ、キング牧師の演説を聞いて感動する。
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0001風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2022/05/05(木) 01:55:14.52ID:9DqXGbA2a
私には夢がある。それは、いつの日か、ジョージア州の赤土の丘で、かつての奴隷の息子たちとかつての奴隷所有者の息子たちが、兄弟として同じテーブルにつくという夢である。
私には夢がある。それは、いつの日か、不正と抑圧の炎熱で焼けつかんばかりのミシシッピ州でさえ、自由と正義のオアシスに変身するという夢である。
私には夢がある。それは、いつの日か、私の4人の幼い子どもたちが、肌の色によってではなく、人格そのものによって評価される国に住むという夢である。
0002風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2022/05/05(木) 01:55:26.25ID:D938fhR6d
Yi is moved by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech.
0003風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2022/05/05(木) 01:55:42.14ID:D938fhR6d
I have a dream. I have a dream that someday, on a red clay hill in Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will sit at the same table as brothers.
I have a dream. I have a dream that someday even Mississippi, burning with the fiery heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream. I have a dream that one day my four young children will live in a country where they will be judged not by the color of their skin, but by their very character.
DeepLで翻訳しました https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_medium=android-share
0004風吹けば名無し
垢版 |
2022/05/05(木) 01:57:06.17ID:nkwZxlhTa
I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況