Short, dark-haired JK: "It's so cool! It's like he doesn't let his surroundings get in the way!"
brown-haired book club member JK: "That ...... is actually kind in some ways, I like her//"
Black-haired gal JK: "J-chi? You know a lot of interesting things, don't you!
Blonde-haired gal JK: "He knows a lot about games and anime.
sporty ponite JK: "We get excited talking about sports, especially baseball!
Witch JK "J-kun's magic can't be matched. ...... has stolen my heart."
Silent JK "......... I love you"
Secretary JK "J-sama, I will serve you for the rest of my life."
The active, active JK, "Mr. J? He's so cool! I adore you!"
Sickly JK "Gohohohohoho......J-san, please come quickly! ......"
Childhood friend JK "I feel calm when I'm with you. ...... hehehe"
The mother of JK's childhood friend said, "J-kun is always good friends with my daughter. I want to be good friends with her too. ......
Insurance doctor JK: "She often comes to the infirmary to skip school, at all.... Well, I don't mind.
Researcher JK: "They are interesting individuals. Why don't you come stay with us at Jikketsu ......?"
Young lady JK: "You know a lot of things I don't know, and it's fun talking to you.
Fudgy girl JK "Fufufufu...... J-kun and J-kun are ...... fufufufu......"
Male girl JK: "J-kun is my best friend. If ......J you want, or even more if you want. ......"
Foreign student JK: "J-senpai kan no omo ni kansuru fun desu!"
Cool junior JK "J-senpai can't do anything without me, so please stay with me ......"
teasing senior JK: "J-kun is a lot of fun to make fun of. ...... sometimes I can rely on him, but you know.
JC sister with black hair and twinted hair: "I love you, J!
Robot JK: "J-san gave me his heart."
Yankee JK: "I'm crazy when J is around. ...... I can't misbehave..."
Twin JK: "J-chan belongs to both of us! Nein!"
JK, the public morals committee member: "J is sloppy as a man! I'm going to teach him some discipline! ...... so let me stay by your side."
Blind JK: "Your voice is the only thing that keeps me alive."
Student body president JK: "You may be twisted, but you're serious at heart. That ...... is cool, I think //"
JK, miniska (mini-skirt): "They try to peek at me right away.... I'm not sure if it's necessary to do that, but I'm sure J..."
Beautiful teacher JK: "J-kun is a bit of a handful, but ...... that's what makes him so cute//"